CURRENTLY ONGOING PROGRAMES
- The JPS Foundation is inscribed as a Key Resource Centre (KRC) under the Jal Jeevan Mission. Its key component is to impart training to the stakeholders of level-3, community level. It is conducted to enhance and improvise the inbuilt power of the participants so that they can understand their role in Jal Jeevan Mission and the responsibilities they need to carry out for its successful implementation. JPS Foudation has been work assigned in many states (Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Gujarat by NJJM, Ministry of Jal Shakti.
- Primary to Inter College through own sources & recognized by Education Deptt. of U.P. in Distt-Raebareli.
- Nashamukti Chikitsalay with support of M/O SJ&E (Social Justice & Empowerment), Govt of India in Distt Raebareli.
- 150 older person’s capacity of 04 units Old Age Home for 60 yearspoor’s &ignored by families, in district Azamgarh, Amethi, Fatehpur &Raibareli with support of Samaj Kalyan Nideshalay, UP.
- Training Program of Leadership Development (NAI ROSHNI) in Minorities Women’s with support of Ministry of Minority Affairs, Gov. of India, New Delhi in Distt-Lucknow.
- Upgrading the Skills and training in traditional Arts/Crafts for Development (USTTAD) of 90 No. of Chikankari with support of Ministry of Minority Affairs in Distt-Lucknow.
- 70 Schools Awareness Programme with support of State cell of NTCP (National Tobacco Control Program) in the Distt-Lucknow
- Education & Skill Development (Nail Manzil) training program at Saharanpur Distt with support of M/o Minority Affairs, GoI, New Delhi.
- Deendayal Upadhyaya Grameen KaushalyaYojna of Training and Placement programme (DDU-GKY) at Gopalganj & Seewan Distt of Bihar State with support of BRLPS-SRLM (Jeevika), Bihar.
- Deendayal Upadhyaya Grameen KaushalyaYojna of Training and Placement programme (DDU-GKY) at Unnao & Raebareli Distt of UP State with support of UPSDM (SRLM), Uttar Pradesh.
- Deendayal Upadhyaya Grameen KaushalyaYojna of Training and Placement programme (DDU-GKY) at Pauri Garhwal & Champawat Distt of U.K. State with support of UKSDM (SRLM), Uttrakhand.
- Training Program of SEEKHO AUR KAMAO in Distt Lucknow, Sitapur for Minority Youths with support of Ministry of Minority Affairs, Gov. of India, New Delhi.
- Training Program of PMKVY in Distt Lucknow, Sitapur, Raebareli with support of State Rural Livelihood Mission, Lucknow.
Ongoing Project Details 2019-22
|SN||Name of Program||Objective||Supporting Agency||Period From||Budget||Beneficiary||Place|
|1||Key Resource Center (KRCs), NJJM||Jal Jeevan Mission is a nation-wide project that is envisioned to provide safe and adequate drinking water to each household by tap connection. This mission was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, on 15th August 2019. The Jal Jeevan Mission is based on a community approach and their involvement, which includes massive Information, Education, and Communication as a key component of the mission. Under this mission partnership with the States, aims to provide Functional Household Tap Connection (FHTC) to every household by 2024. It is anticipated that with FHTC, each household will have a sufficient amount of water (55 litres per capita per day, lpcd) with prescribed quality (as per BIS 10500:2012) on regular basis.||NJJM, Ministry of Jal Shakti||2022||Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Gujarat|
|2||Vivekananda Inter College (Education)||Primary – Higher Education to rural poor||Own Sources (Recognized by UP Govt.)||July 1994 to Onward||51 Lacks||950 (13800) Student||Nahar Kothi, Ichauli, Distt-Raebareli|
|3||Nashamukti Chikitsalaya (Health)||Drug De-addiction||M/o Social Justice & Emprmt, GoI, New Delhi||Oct 1999 to Onward||5 Lacks||23 (4250) Drug Addict||Block HQ Bachhrawan, Distt-Raebareli|
|4||Old Age Home (04 Residential Unit)||Rehabilitation of Older persons||Social Welfare Dept. Gov. of U.P.||March 2015 to Onward||2.37 Crore||400 Older||Distt HQ Distt-Azamgarh, Raebareli, Amethi, Fatehpur|
|5||Nai Roshni (Training)||Women leadership training||MoMA, GoI, New Delhi||Jan 2016 to Onward||5 Lacks||375 (550) Women||Block-Mahmoodabad, Sidhauli, Distt-Sitapur and Block-Gosaiganj, Distt-Lucknow|
|6||National Tobacco Control Programme (Health)||Awareness Campaign at School Programe||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Gov. of U.P.||March 2017 to Onward||7 Lacks||70 (140) Schools||Lucknow City & Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow|
|7||Neer Nirmal Pariyojna (Drinking Water)||Rural HH water supply||State Water & Sanitation Mission Gov. of U.P.||April 2017 to Onward||1.00 Crore||9000 IHH||Block-Jamniya (Gazhipur) & Block-Chaka, Urva (Allahabad )|
|8||USTTAD (Training)||Upgrade on Tradition to minority artisan.||MoMA, GoI, New Delhi||July 2017 to Onward||15 Lacks||90 (300) Artisans||Bangla Bazar, Banthra, Mau, Takrohi, Distt-Lucknow|
|9||AMRUT (Drinking Water)||Tap water supply||Directorate of Urban Development, Gov. of U.P.||Jan 2018 to Onward||3.00 Crore||30000 IHH||Nagar Nikay of Distt-Aligarh, Agra, Mathura.|
|10||DDU-GKY Bihar (Skill Development)||Skilling & Employment to youth||BRLPS (SRLM)-Bihar||Feb 2018 to Onward||4.38 Crore||750 Candidate||Distt HQ Gopalganj & Bhantapokhar, Seewan (Bihar)|
|11||Nai Manzil – Training||Education & Skill Training to minority youth||MoMA, GoI, New Delhi||March 2018 to Onward||2.33 Crore||413 Candidate||Shekhpura Kadim, Distt HQ Saharanpur|
|12||Namami Gange (Sanitation)||Sewerage Connection & Toilet Construction||Directorate of Urban Development, Gov. of U.P.||March 2018 to Onward||2.00 Crore||10000 IHH||Sitapur Road City, Lucknow|
|13||DDU-GKY (UP) Skill Development||Skilling & Employment to youth||UPSDM, (SRLM) – Uttar Pradesh||Dec 2018 to Onward||4.99 Crore||600 Candidate||Distt HQ Raebareli & Block-Hilauli, Unnao|
|14||Seekho aur Kamao (Training)||Skilling & Employment to Minority youth||MoMA, GoI, New Delhi||Feb 2019 to Onward||4.23 Crore||650 Candidate||Thakurganj Lucknow & Mahmoodabad, Sitapur|
|15||PMKVY-UPSDM (Training)||Skilling & Employment to youth||UPSDM, (SRLM) – Uttar Pradesh||Sep 2019 to Onward||2.50 Crore||150 Candidate||Distt HQ Raebareli & Sitapur|
|16||DDU-GKY (UK) Skill Development||Skilling & Employment to youth||UKSDM, (SRLM) – Uttar Pradesh||Sep 2019 to Onward||5.00 Crore||500 Candidate||Pauri Garhwal & Champawat, UK|
|17||DDU-GKY (UP) Phase-II Skill Development||Skilling & Employment to youth||UPSDM, (SRLM) – Uttar Pradesh||July 2020 to Onward||4.50 Crore||500 Candidate||Kanpur & Fatehpur, UP|